Guest Post On Beginners Texas Holdem Poker
Thanks for your interest on submitting a Guest Post to Beginners Texas Holdem Poker! We are currently accepting guest post submissions.
I’m interested in receiving well-written, unique content posts which will engage my current audience, teach them poker strategy and inspire them to go out and play great poker. So if you’ve got a great article that you want to share, keep reading and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Guest Post Guidelines
Before submitting your post, please take note of the following guidelines:
- Your submission will be reviewed and if it will be beneficial to Beginners Texas Holdem Poker.com users, it may be published.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content and not be published elsewhere.
- Your article must be a minimum of 1000 words long.
- Posts may not be political or religious in nature.
- Be sure to check your spelling, grammar, punctuation and readable English.
- You may link one time from within the article to a site that you own.
- Ensure any links are relevant to the topic and working.
- Product reviews are accepted, however do not include any affiliate links.
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes the reading experience much better.
- Include a short Author Bio with your article and link to your main website.
- Submit your proposed article via e-mail to info@Beginners Texas Holdem Poker.com Word doc and PDF formats are preferred. Also include the raw file for any relevant images.
Guest posts are generally reviewed within 1 week and if accepted will be published within 3 weeks. For a small fee the Author will be given a link back to their site.
Tips For Getting Your Post Published Faster
- I can’t emphasise enough to proof read your article and ensure it has a good English reading flow. I’m happy to fix up minor amendments, however I will ask you to resubmit it if this process takes up too much of my time.
- If you really want to impress me, place 2 x Internal links within the article that link to other articles already on Beginners Texas Holdem Poker.com Again, this saves me time and gets your post published sooner.
- Include links to appropriate Amazon products that I can feature in the article.
- Headings, headings, headings! This is probably the main thing I’m constantly adding to the submissions I receive. Ensure you post has 1 x H1 heading (Title); at least 2 x H2 headings (Introduction and Conclusion); and H3 headings (Lists, Features, Pros and Cons, etc). If unsure, look at the most recently published articles.
Topics Of Interest:
· Standard poker strategy
· Major tournament reviews
· History of Texas holdem poker
· Poker Odds, Outs, Pots Odds
· Hand Percentages
· Advanced poker strategy
· Shove hands
· Hole cards not to play
· Best 10 starting hands in Poker
· How to improve your poker betting
How To Submit Your Guest Post:
If you would like to submit your guest post for review, please email your proposed post to info@Beginners Texas Holdem Poker.com with “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line.
Please include the following:
- Your full name
- The URL of your blog or website (if applicable)
- Your post title
- The body of your post (can be attached using Word or PDF format)
- Attach any relevant images
- A short author’s biography
So what are you waiting for, get writing and I look forward to receiving your submission.